Architects Stay Ahead of the CurvePosted on May 8th, 2018
As a landscape architect it is important to stay current and on the lookout for new ideas. Maintaining ongoing training is also mandatory for members of architecture associations.
How can we help?
We are Garden City Groundskeeping Services Ltd., your local authorized dealer and installer of SYNLawn Artificial Turf. We deliver Lunch and Learn Presentations that earn you credits with the OAA and OALA.
SYNLawn, the undisputed leader in this field is proud to announce that we have just released our new line up of turf for 2018.
With great new designs and manufacturing improvements you will now find styles with higher ounce weights, improved drainage and some with lower prices too!
Synlawn offers many Benefits:
- Our Nylon Turf and has a Class A Fire Rating http://www.synlawn.ca/news/case-study-the-pursuit-of-safe-play-pt-1/
- Our turf has HeatBlock technology built into the blades to reduce heat by 20% http://www.synlawn.ca/?s=heat+block
- Our triple layer Envirolock backing is soy based not petroleum
- Our Envirofill infill provides bacteria, odour and mold control and is safe for children and pets
- Our product is VOC Compliant
- We have a manufacturer based 15 year Warranty http://www.synlawn.ca/register-your-synlawn-warranty/
- Our product is made in North America - not imported from China
- Our turf is 100% recyclable and made with post consumer products
SYNLawn is a sustainable product! Architects earn LEED points for little to no water usage, reduction in carbon emissions, innovation in design and more.
Contact us to today arrange your presentation, and/or delivery of new d-ring samples and a current price list.
We look forward to be of service to you...let us know how we can help!