Designed with athletes in mind, SpeedTurf™ by SYNLawn is a non-infill, low-friction turf with a foam backing pad that absorbs energy reducing the impact on the body.
Ideal for strength and agility training.
Easy to clean and non-abrasive, make this a perfect surface for sled pulls, indoor shotput/hammer training, cross-training, gym floors, weightlifting areas, indoor and outdoor batting cages, soccer fields, tennis courts, and aerobics.
SpeedTurf Product Features
- White lines are tufted into the turf, eliminating seams at critical stress points.
- Able to withstand rigorous foot traffic and wear.
- No infill for easy maintenance and clean-up.
- Nylon root zone for durability and reduced resistance.
- 5mm rubber padding absorbs impact energy.
- 9-year manufacturer warranty.
Contact us for information on custom colors.
|Grass zone yarn||Polyethylene|
|Grass zone color||Field Green w/White Lines|
|Grass zone denier||8,000/1|
|Thatch zone yarn||Nylon|
|Thatch zone color||Matches Turf Color|
|Thatch zone denier||4,200/8|
|Fiber shape||Slit film|
|Finished pile height||3/4″|
|Finished pile weight||60 oz|
|Tuft machine gauge||3/16″|
|Total weight||116 oz|
|Tuff bind||>8 lbs.|
|Fall rating||10 feet (per manufacturer’s specifications)|
|Test data||ASTM F1292, ASTM F1951|
|Applications||Agility, Multi-Sport, Speed/Track|