This artificial tee-line grass is so dense it easily supports a standard golf tee for a natural, true-to-life feel allowing golfers to swing on a surface that won’t grab the club head.
At a staggering 120 ounces, SYNLawn Tee Strike is made of a full 1-inch thick of texturized nylon grass fibers for excellent resiliency with incredible forgiveness. This artificial tee-line grass is so dense it easily supports a standard golf tee for natural true-to-life feel golfers can easily appreciate. A few swings, and you’ll see why country clubs and many of the game’s top golfers use SYNLawn Tee Strike at their driving range facilities.
- Recommended for commercial driving ranges, country clubs and golf practice facility tee-line areas.
- Environmentally Friendly Plant-based EnviroLoc™ backing system replaces up to 60% of petroleum based polyol with renewable soybeans.
- No infill required, with no messy black rubber crumbs which greatly reduces maintenance
- Superior Resiliency with 100% Nylon Fibers
- Tough, heavy-duty construction for durability
- Color-fast yarns that stay vibrant and bright
- Stain resistant
* Limited lifetime warranty applies to product only, conditions apply. Please contact your local SYNLawn dealer for more information.
|Grass Zone Yarn||Nylon|
|Grass Zone Color||Verde|
|Grass Zone Denier||7,000/8|
|Thatch Zone Yarn||–|
|Thatch Zone Color||–|
|Thatch Zone Denier||–|
|Grass Zone Yarn Shape||Textured Diamond|
|Finished Pile Height||1″|
|Finished Pile Weight||120 oz|
|Backing Primary||15/18 Polypropylene 2-part|
|Backing Secondary||22 oz. EnviroLoc™|
|Tuft Machine Gauge||3/16″|
|Tuff Bind||>8 lbs.|
|Total Weight||148 oz|
|Roll Width||15.0 feet|
|Fall Rating||*Will pass IPEMA certification|
|Features||Enviroloc™, UV Stabilizers|
|Test Data||ASTM F1292, ASTM F1951|